Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Valentines Day


Did you know that Valentines day is coming up? Guess what? My brothers birthday is on Valentines day. What do you like doing on Valentines day? Do you have special traditions? What is your favorite part about Valentines day? One of my favorite holidays is Valentines day. This year I am going to try to wear all red and white and pink. Do you want to try it with me? What is one of your favorite Valentines treats, my favorite is heart shaped chocolate. I am going to try to make heart shaped cookies this year. Happy Valentines day!!!

3 comments:

  1. One of my families traditions are having a tea party and lot of ice cream sundaes because it was the day i was adopted. I love chocolate covered strawberries they are so good. I will try to wear only red, white, and pink on valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!! Emmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do the white, red, and pink thing too. Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete