Thursday, December 18, 2014

Massachusetts

Last week after I came home from dance my mom had a surprise for me and told me that I was going to Massachusetts to visit my cousins that moved there latter this year. My cousins have a cat and they left her with their old neighbors and we went to go pick her up.  We stayed the night a my mom's friends mom's house over the night that we were still in Texas. Her house is beautiful! My mom and I were the only ones out of our hole family that went. We talked together on her back porch after we had a light dinner. Then before she got home we went to the guest room a went to sleep at about 9:30 pm. The next morning we woke up at 5 am to go catch are plane. That day was my first day on a air plane. It was amazing! I sat in a window seat and it was so cool. When we landed my cousins were there to meat me. I was so excited to see them after such a long time being away from each other. That weekend it snowed we made three tiny snow men, had a snow ball fight, made a cranberry wreath, and played a lot inside and out. I loved my surprise visit to Massachusetts.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had so much fun! James told me he missed you, so did Hallie! Diamond Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like you had a great time there.Emmi

    ReplyDelete