Wednesday, November 12, 2014

craft ideas for the hollidays

Idea #1 felt turkey
1:go to hobby lobby ( or any store in your area) and buy felt
2:cut out the felt in the shape of a turkey, pilgrims, or any thing that has to do with thanks giving ( if you want to you can use it for any other Holliday)
3: paint the felt in the Holliday colors you want
4:let the paint dry add stickers if you want and you have a Holliday decoration!

Idea #2 pilgrim men
1:buy craft sticks
2:chose the colors of paint you want
3:be careful and paint the craft sticks like pilgrim men
4: wait for them to dry and they are super fun to play with and are a good window sill decoration

I hope you enjoy my crafts. :):):):)

5 comments:

  1. I love though ideas those are so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally going to teach my little siblings those, that is great!!!!!!

    Diamond Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you made me feel so awesome and appreciated.
      Love Abby, dance

      Delete
  3. What a cool craft idea! I know how to make turkey's out of oreo cookies ;) I will have to try this with the kids!
    Thanks-
    Mrs.Goins

    ReplyDelete