Saturday, October 4, 2014

dance

I love to dance. I dance five and a half hours a week. Some times I dance six and a half hours a week because I have seminars. I think dance is a way to express your self. I dance because I want to be professional. I'm getting closer because I'm on point. But it is hard     because you have to be perfect. some times you have to dance even when its hard. even when you are all alone and it is hard. you might just have to be different. i go to a different studio than my friends and its okay. 

4 comments:

  1. I love dancing so much Jazz, Emmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i like jazz this is my favorites list:1ballet 2 jazz 3 tap

      Delete
  3. I LOVE DANCE SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY FAVORITE IS LYRICAL!!!!!!!!!!
    I like ballet and Jazz also!!!!!
    love Diamond Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete